Why help fundraise for our School?
As with all Faith Schools in the UK, Christ the King is a voluntary aided school and is therefore expected to fund 10% of all capital expenditure (90% supplied by the Local Authority). As such Friend of Christ the King was formed to bridge the 10% gap and therefore assist in the provision of facilities and resources not covered by Local Authority funding.
SO HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Join Friends of Christ the King Committee
- Volunteer to help at some events.
- Attend our events.
- Support our raffles.
- Donate Items for sale as the need arises.
- Become a member of the School Lottery. (Click here for an application form)
- Shop online via The Giving Machine. Over 400 top online shops pay The Giving Machine a sales commission for directing shoppers to them. They convert commissions you generate into free cash donations for our school.(Click here to earn the school money whilst you shop)